Reconstruction : vue datasets/en
- Click on the folder icon to expand the tree and display the contents of a dataset.
- The check box, which selects a dataset and all sources in it.
- Click on the title of a dataset to display information on dataset source in Available Elements.
- Click on the title of a source in a dataset to display information about the source in Available Elements.
- The colored dot in front of a dataset shows whether the dataset has lexical sets. Click on it to add the dataset to Active Elements.
The options on the source toolbar are:
- Takes you to where you can search a dataset, based on sources in Active elements.
- Adds selected sources in Active Elements.
- Displays information about selected sources in Available Elements.
- To view selected sources as a language tree.
- To view selected sources on a map.
- To add a comment to a selected source.
|partie à venir Research module datasets by criteria|
This area displays your default list of datasets followed by ones that are shared. [View the natural datasets in disconnected mode?]
Each user dataset is represented on one line. It displays the name of the dataset, the number of sources which it is made up of, the number of languages represented as well as the number of your own existing lexical sets and those that have been created and shared by another user. Finally, you can change how datasets are shared by clicking the 'Edit Share Parameter' (the list of people with access to a dataset if it is shared can be seen by clicking on the [plus]. Click on the cart at the beginning of the line to add the dataset to Active Elements.
To create a shared dataset, the menu is in the tools zone on the datasets and applies to the active dataset.
Under this, should the need arise, is the list of shared datasets, who they were shared by, and the same information on the number of sources, the number of languages and the distribution of lexical sets that exist in this dataset. Click on the cart at the beginning of the line to add the dataset to Active Elements.
Active Elements Zone
When you create a new dataset, there is yellow flag on the first line to show that the system does not recognize it. As you remove and add sources, the system automatically recognizes available datasets and the flag turns green if you recreate a dataset that is already accessible.
In the case of identical datasets, a radio button shows the dataset that the system will use as the source for the ensuing operations. You can change this information by selecting the appropriate radio button. The first line of information highlights the dataset you are working on with a green flag if the dataset is original, a yellow one if it has been modified, or the dataset name and a 'note' button if comments are active for this dataset. The list of sources making up the current dataset are in a frame that can be opened or closed. You can invert the source selection via the . Each source provides a checkbox (checked by default), the internal source identifier, the author, the year, the name of the language and the number of records for this source. Finally, if the dataset has been saved with a comment, you can find it underneath the batch of sources.
The options on this toolbar can apply either to the individual elements (i.e. the checked sources), or to the entity formed by these sources (i.e. the dataset).
- This button works only if a dataset has been created. It takes you to the 'Search in' view that provides dataset search tools.
- To create a new dataset from the selected sources. You cannot create copies of an existing dataset.
- To update an existing dataset that you have created, by modifying the list of sources on the basis of selected sources; also to rename a dataset and add or edit a comment.
- Deletes the current dataset.
- Clears the current dataset.
- Deletes selected items.
- Displays information about selected items in Available Data.
- Displays the topology corresponding to the selected sources.
- Displays the selected sources on a map.
- To add a comment on the current dataset, if it is present in the database (green flag) and is not just a creation of Active Elements.
| partie à venir : Moving the user's Manage Comment Toolbar.
Manage Comments: In all tool zones, you can get to the Manage Comments module.
|partie à venir : Submit Dataset (Dataset as Natural)|
|partie à venir : Look for similar Datasets|
| To be completed